Tuesday, April 27, 2010

It's been a while ...

I haven't posted anything in quite a while... I figured I was due...


Just some random thoughts...

I was thinking that when Aaron Hill got back in the lineup that would mean some difficult decisions about who to remove from the 25-man roster. With E5 (that's right I said it... E5) on the DL, the hard decision was averted. E5 will return though, and he's going to be in the lineup most likely leaves one of Ruiz, McDonald or McCoy as the odd man out. That'll be a shame.

It appears as though the Merkin Valdez era in Toronto has come to an end. He didn't really get much of a chance, but he didn't really do too much in his brief time in the spotlight. I feel for Jeremy Accardo. He's gotta be really frustrated. 30 saves in 2007 and now he's struggling to get playing times in the big leagues. That Jays don't have a lot of guys who can deliver some serious heat, but that is one of Josh Roenicke's strengths, so it'll be good to see him up here. Rommie Lewis... I'm going to be that will be short-lived. I'd like to see Jesse Carlson back up here, but he hasn't had the best results so far down in Vegas. Bad news is that he's allowed 12 hits in 8.2 innings. Good news is that he's only walked 1 batter over that period.

That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment